October 19th / 2016
Stewart is seeking a Geotechnical Project Manager for our Raleigh Geotechnical Services group. The job entails coordinating subsurface investigations, geotechnical engineering, field testing, reporting, and consulting. He/she will establish and maintain client relations, scope and execute subsurface exploration programs and perform geotechnical engineering analyses.
- Five years or greater of progressive engineering and/or testing/inspection experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology required
- Candidate must hold an active Professional Engineers (PE) or Licensed Geologist (LG) license in the State of practice
- Experience working with geotechnical engineering software such as gINT, LPILE, GSTABL (or similar) strongly preferred
- Preparation of NCDOT geotechnical reports strongly preferred
- Experience working with drafting software (AutoCAD or MicroStation) required
- Occasional lifting of equipment up to 60 lbs.
- Performing physical activities required of the testing procedures including squatting, bending, lifting, climbing and traversing difficult terrain.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willingness to perform work after regular business hours, on weekends and sometimes on holidays when necessary.
- Valid driver’s license.