August 22nd / 2016
Stewart is seeking a Geomatics Field Technician I to work in our Raleigh office. The candidate will be trained to operate Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) instrumentation and equipment. Candidate should possess valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check.
- Good mathematical, basic computer and communication skills.
- Dependable and physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites in all weather conditions.
- Occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods of time.