November 23rd / 2016
Stewart has an immediate opening for a Geomatics Field Technician I to work in our Charlotte office. A Field Technician must be able to work in a team environment, supporting / assisting the Field Supervisor and other crew members with all aspect of the daily workload. Furthermore, he/she will operate surveying and SUE instrumentation and equipment such as prisms, total stations, global positioning systems (GPS), data collectors, magnetic locaters and ground penetrating radar.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- NSPS Certified Survey Technician Level 1 or ability to obtain within one year of hire.
- Possess valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check.
- Good mathematical, basic computer and communication skills.
- Dependable and physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites in all weather conditions.
- Occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods of time.